Important Garbage Information!!
The Town of Holland has contracted with Waste Management for weekly curbside collection of refuse and recyclables. Only Waste Management totes will be serviced.
Waste Management Guide 2024
- All refuse must be within three feet of the roadside by 6:00 a.m. on pickup day.
- Place garbage and refuse in bags in the totes supplied by Waste Management.
- In addition, one large item is allowed weekly. Maximum weight is 60 pounds. Large item must have an appointment for pick up. Call 800-972-4545 or www.wm.com
- All recyclables, tin cans, clear glass and plastics need to be rinsed or cleaned. They can be placed together in a recycling bin.
- You may purchase stickers @ $1.00 each for additional bags at the Town Hall.
- If your tote is broken, please call the Town Hall to have it replaced or repaired.
Garbage, refuse, and recyclables collected by Waste Management.
Only Waste Management totes will be serviced, along with one large item placed at roadside weekly. Recycling totes will be serviced every other week. Any questions call: Jill Dix 716-537-9443 ext 2. Appliances may be picked up by the Town on Mondays from April 1st through October 1st. Schedule a pickup, call 537-9443 Ext. 2. Tires (residential tires only, with a 4 tire limit no rims allowed. No commercial tires will be accepted), batteries and propane tanks may be taken to the Town Highway Building on Edgewood Dr from April 1st through October 1st. We do not accept waste oil, sealers, paints, couches, or mattresses.
Home Collection Service
For paints, garden chemicals, household cleaners, Electronics and more
Waste Management offers a convenient service in the Town of Holland to collect Electronics and Hazardous Household Waste.
Go to www.wmatyourdoor.com
or Call 1-800-449-7587
FOR ADDITONAL INFORMATION CONTACT: Jill Dix– 716-537-9443 Ext. 2